It’s an old saying that the best advertising is word-of-mouth.
We also found it very true. We are always happy to get a new client who was referred to us by a friend. This let us know that we achieved our purpose and gave a very good service.
In order to promote word-of-mouth even more and to reward those who help us reach more people and spread the word about Mentzer Repairs, we implement a refer-a-friend game.
Here’s how it works:
- When you tell your friend, collegue, etc about us please let us know the name of the person you referred. We won’t solicit or contact this person in any way, the name is strictly used to keep track of referrals.
- When your friend is serviced by us the first time we connect up his name with yours and you will receive a check with your referral reward. To be eligible for this your friend would need to have at least one hour of service from us. And here are the details:
- For on-site service referrals you’ll get $25
- For someone who brings in a computer with a virus you get $10.
- If the new client is a business with more than 4 computers you get $50. The eligibility for this one is at least 2 hours of service.
Tue/Thu: Appt. Only
We are located at 10 N. State St. in Ephrata, PA. The best way to find us on a GPS is to use either Google Maps and search for “Mentzer Repair Services” or just search for Ephrata and then navigate into the square of town, we are right off the main drag. Call us for easier directions if you don’t have luck finding us on a map. Hope to see you soon!
Mentzer Repairs takes pride in providing excellent customer service & on all of our services we take the utmost care in each repair we embark upon. We treat each customer the same; with patience, friendliness and we aim to get your needs taken care of! This business was started as a side-project when the owner Tim Mentzer was working fulltime in the IT industry. It grew into something far more than just a basement project and Mentzer Repairs retail storefront was born in October of 2001. Since then it has grown leaps and bounds to become a full-scale electronics repair shop, a computer service/sales/repair shop & a small business IT consulting firm.
Our focus is on the customer experience, so people don’t feel like when they need help they are ‘bothering’ us. We want your experience with these devices to be smooth, and to be positive; so you can use technology for your advantage instead of feeling bogged down by it.
We service the following:
- Desktop / Laptop Computers
- GPS Units
- Cell Phones / Smart Phones
- Video Game Systems (Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 2 & 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi/DS/DS Lite, Sony PSP, Atari Lynx)
- We also fix many other things, so if it’s not listed; just give us a call or email!
We are a locally owned & operated company, and intend to keep business in the local ecosystem. We support E-Waste recycling initiates, and we are members of the Ephrata Area Chamber Of Commerce. Thanks to our valued customers we are continuously growing, and we appreciate the business from everyone!
Address: 10 N. State St.
Ephrata, PA 17522
(Parking is around back, it is marked with my sign, or other local lots are close)
We offer Computer Housecalls/Business Call Services! Ask about it today.
Give us a call: 717-721-1040